You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fixed Ctrl + Numpad+ should also function as Zoom In

Sorry, in Version 1.5.0.5 the Ctrl.+Numpad+ still doesn't work here. The Ctrl+Numpad- zooms out correctly.

Can anyone confirm?

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

I had that issue too but there is an easy fix available;  Reset your Keyboard Shortcuts.  :)

I tried this and restarted AD and it still doesn't work.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

oh my bad, clearly a false positive

please excuse me, I must have set subconsciously the keyboard language to english since when its international,

it is indeed not working even after resetting.

Sketchbook (with Affinity Suite usage) | timurariman.com | artstation store

Windows 11 Pro - 23H2 | Ryzen 5800X3D | RTX 3090 - 24GB | 128GB |
Main SSD with 1TB | SSD 4TB | PCIe SSD 256GB (configured as Scratch disk) |

Hi dominik,

If you've reset your keyboard shortcuts it should be working now. Can you try running the app up with the Ctrl key held down and then click Clear. 

I ran with the Ctrl key down and left the checkboxes to the default (which was top three checked).

I then cleared the keyboard shortcuts by pressing the Reset button.

Zooming with Ctrl-Numpad+ still doesn't work.

d.

Hi dominik,

I've just got hold of a German keyboard and set my keyboard input to German and it isn't working. Sorry. I'll get this sent to dev straight away. 

This made me try to switch language settings to English (UK). But this doesn's change a thing. It's not working.

The restart that is required for the language switch made the program crash with a serious error (unhandled exception).

I then switched AD's language settings back to German, but activated the English (US) keyboard layout. That way I can zoom with Ctrl+Numpad+  !

There seems to be a difference between Numpad+ codes in different languages which I find funny.

d.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.