Is there anyway to rotate selected nodes within a larger object rather than adjusting the handles of each node separately? I realize that I could rotate a grouped object, but these nodes are part of a larger bunch of nodes, and grouping some of the nodes groups all of the nodes in the object. While I like AD very much I do miss this feature that I often used in Illustrator.

This feature will be coming in the future.

SerifLabs team - Affinity Developer
  • Software engineer  -  Photographer  -  Guitarist  -  Philosopher
  • iMac 27" Retina 5K (Late 2015), 4.0GHz i7, AMD Radeon R9 M395
  • MacBook (Early 2015), 1.3GHz Core M, Intel HD 5300
  • iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB

And hopefully skewing select nodes, too -- basically, anything that can be done with the Move tool to a shape should also work on a selection of its nodes.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

This feature will be coming in the future.

In the absence of a reliable means of time travel, when else would it be coming? :P

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

In the absence of a reliable means of time travel, when else would it be coming? :P

The bartender says, “We don’t serve time travelers in here.”

A time traveler walks into a bar.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1