You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

SkullGirl (Affinity Photo) [Slightly NSFW]

Xzenor

The face of a girl where a fairly large part of her skin is gone and you see the skull.

Not realistic, there's no muscle tissue or blood or brain or anything but a skull might not be everybody's cup of tea. 

https://postimg.cc/BLRn1gcG

Edited by Xzenor
added application in title
  • Windows 10 Pro
  • Intel Core i7-4770 3.40Ghz
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD

3 hours ago, Patrick Connor said:

Which application was this please?

Affinity Photo. I added it to the title so it's more clear.

• Windows 10 Pro
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD

Wo ist das Bild? Links die auf externe Webseiten führen werden in meinem Browser nicht angezeigt, zumal in unsicheren Zeiten man nicht auf Webseten geht denen man absolut nicht vertraut.

Where is the picture? Links that lead to external websites are not displayed in my browser, especially since in uncertain times you do not go to websites that you absolutely do not trust.

• Staff
18 minutes ago, Westerwälder said:

Where is the picture?

As it's not 100% suitable for all eyes he has been considerate and not posted it here, but the link is safe

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

15 hours ago, Westerwälder said:

Wo ist das Bild? Links die auf externe Webseiten führen werden in meinem Browser nicht angezeigt, zumal in unsicheren Zeiten man nicht auf Webseten geht denen man absolut nicht vertraut.

Where is the picture? Links that lead to external websites are not displayed in my browser, especially since in uncertain times you do not go to websites that you absolutely do not trust.

I understand. This is however how it's advised to post an image if in any way it could be controversial. It's in the sticky post about "sharing guidelines".  

It might fall under the 'horror' category I think so it seemed appropriate to handle it as 'controversial'.

• Windows 10 Pro
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD

16 hours ago, Westerwälder said:

@Patrick Connor

Dann muss ich es nicht sehen! 

Then I don't have to see it!

And that's exactly the reason for not putting the image in the post directly 🙂

You have a choice now instead of being confronted with it the moment you open the post.

• Windows 10 Pro
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD

5 minutes ago, GarryP said:

There’s an option when you post something to add a “Spoiler” to the post – it’s the eye icon in the ‘toolbar’.
You might like to look at using that to post images in the forum which might not be suitable for everyone.
As with this:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ca7afbad1422d4be4c57ce3a24b8ab72.png

I was thinking about that, too, Garry. 

I wonder if that option was not available when the forum guidance post was created, or if Serif specifically would prefer not to host the images here.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
    Laptop 2: Windows 11 Pro 24H2,  16GB memory, Snapdragon(R) X Elite - X1E80100 - Qualcomm(R) Oryon(TM) 12 Core CPU 4.01 GHz, Qualcomm(R) Adreno(TM) X1-85 GPU
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.7, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.7

22 minutes ago, GarryP said:

There’s an option when you post something to add a “Spoiler” to the post – it’s the eye icon in the ‘toolbar’.
You might like to look at using that to post images in the forum which might not be suitable for everyone.
As with this:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ca7afbad1422d4be4c57ce3a24b8ab72.png

Oh that's a good one. I didn't even look at that tbh. I just followed the guidelines without thinking about it :)

@Patrick Connor Is that something to consider? Because I totally understand not feeling comfortable with external links.

• Windows 10 Pro
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD

• Staff
6 minutes ago, Xzenor said:

Is that something to consider?

Yes it's perfect for your sort of image 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

2 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

Yes it's perfect for your sort of image 

Sorry, I should've been more clear instead of posting half a question..

if it's good, isn't it an idea to edit the Sharing Guidelines post?

• Windows 10 Pro
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD

• Staff

Yes, but spoiler isn't available on the default toolbar afaik so it may be confusing. I'll see what's involved (never made one)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

1 hour ago, Patrick Connor said:

Yes, but spoiler isn't available on the default toolbar afaik so it may be confusing. I'll see what's involved (never made one)

It seems to be newly available for me, on desktop and iPad, though not when I'm using my phone.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
    Laptop 2: Windows 11 Pro 24H2,  16GB memory, Snapdragon(R) X Elite - X1E80100 - Qualcomm(R) Oryon(TM) 12 Core CPU 4.01 GHz, Qualcomm(R) Adreno(TM) X1-85 GPU
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.7, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.7

• Staff

Ah yes. I should use my phone less 😳

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd