You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Alfa Romeo P3, 1934

VectorVonDoom

The Alfa P3 was a single-seater Grand Prix race car designed by Vittorio Jano. It was the first genuine single-seat Grand Prix race car.

I'm only doing a section of the car. I started a while back but didn't do much. As it's not the whole thing I was going for extra detail.

I thought I'd try and post some bits full size as I complete them for a change as the finished images are always shrunk so much. For some reason I'm working at 34400x22934, don't ask me why because I'm not sure. So apart from it being jpg and some compression to keep the file sizes reasonable they'll look as I've done them. 

The first detail is the front filler cap on the bonnet (hood).

1934 Alfa Romeo P3 3.jpg

Marc

ArtByMarc.me

The level of details is truly remarkable! I mean, even those subtle dust particles... Metal texture, lighting...You are the true God of Vectors, @VectorVonDoom. Thank you very much for sharing with us. Can't wait for seeing more teasers from this. Wishing you the very best with current and all your future projects!