Jump to content

Affinity Designer Windows Customer Beta - 1.9.0.932 (RC6)


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

Click here to download the latest beta

Status: Customer Beta - Release Candidate
Purpose: Features, Improvements, Fixes
Requirements: A valid product key (for Affinity Store purchases), or an installation of the full retail version from the Microsoft Store

As this is a beta it is considered to be not suitable for production use. This means that you should not attempt to use it for commercial purposes or for any other activity that may be adversely affected by the application failing, including the total loss of any documents. We hope you enjoy the latest build, and as always, if you've got any problems, please don't hesitate to post a new thread in this forum and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks once again for your continued feedback. 

If you have a general question about the software, please head over to the Questions Forum, or if you have any suggestions, please head over to the Feature Requests forum.

Changes

  • Fixed crash undoing Flatten Layers

1.9.0.927 (RC5) release notes

Link to post
Share on other sites

你好!

画板工具  拖动 确定之后,没有被拖动的 画板也会出现闪屏的情况,而且整个画面都会闪屏。不知道是不是BUG

如下图,我拖动 画板2 ,两个画板1也会出现 闪动。

 

 

WeChat Image_20210203102427.png

Edited by CKShaw
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Petar Petrenko said:

All 3 apps create desktop shortcuts long time ago.

By default, yes, but there should be a checkbox so that the user can choose not to have the shortcut created.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows 1.9.2 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.9.2 • Designer for iPad 1.9.2 • iPadOS 14.4.2 (iPad Air 2)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, CKShaw said:

你好!

画板工具  拖动 确定之后,没有被拖动的 画板也会出现闪屏的情况,而且整个画面都会闪屏。不知道是不是BUG

如下图,我拖动 画板2 ,两个画板1也会出现 闪动。

 

 

Hi CKShaw,

Unfortunately the translation isn't very good, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem you're seeing is. Could you attach a screen recording of your entire screen showing the recreation of the issue and attach any supporting files we may need to reproduce?

---
 

嗨CKShaw,

不幸的是,翻译效果不是很好,所以我不确定您遇到的问题是什么。 您是否可以附上整个屏幕的屏幕录像,以显示问题的重现性,并附上我们可能需要复制的任何支持文件?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

The non-beta conversation about installations is split to here

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sean P said:

Hi CKShaw,

Unfortunately the translation isn't very good, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem you're seeing is. Could you attach a screen recording of your entire screen showing the recreation of the issue and attach any supporting files we may need to reproduce?

---
 

嗨CKShaw,

不幸的是,翻译效果不是很好,所以我不确定您遇到的问题是什么。 您是否可以附上整个屏幕的屏幕录像,以显示问题的重现性,并附上我们可能需要复制的任何支持文件?

The artboard flashes as you move.

Honeycam 2021-02-03 19-00-01.gif

Honeycam 2021-02-03 19-03-57.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi CKShaw,

Unfortunately the translation isn't very good, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem you're seeing is. Could you attach a screen recording of your entire screen showing the recreation of the issue and attach any supporting files we may need to reproduce?

---
 

嗨CKShaw,

不幸的是,翻译效果不是很好,所以我不确定您遇到的问题是什么。 您是否可以附上整个屏幕的屏幕录像,以显示问题的重现性,并附上我们可能需要复制的任何支持文件?

 Hope to increase the function, it is very important to me.

Honeycam 2021-02-03 19-18-20.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, CKShaw said:

 Hope to increase the function, it is very important to me.

Honeycam 2021-02-03 19-18-20.gif

Please use the Feature Requests forum for putting requests, the beta threads are for reporting issues with the currently available features.

With regards to the flashing artboards, that is a side effect of the the total document size (of all artboards) being increased or resized based on where an artboard is moved too. If an artboard is moved to the left or above the current top-left most point then the whole document size is increased, and current artboards moved to compensate. Unfortunately what you see is a brief flash as this happens.

I will pass it on to development to see if something can be done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sean P said:

Please use the Feature Requests forum for putting requests, the beta threads are for reporting issues with the currently available features.

With regards to the flashing artboards, that is a side effect of the the total document size (of all artboards) being increased or resized based on where an artboard is moved too. If an artboard is moved to the left or above the current top-left most point then the whole document size is increased, and current artboards moved to compensate. Unfortunately what you see is a brief flash as this happens.

I will pass it on to development to see if something can be done.

Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
15 minutes ago, Jan Aschenbrenner said:

printing causes the application to crash :(

Hi Jan,
Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 
Thanks for letting us know - this is something we're aware of and seems to occur when your document contains more than one artboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.