You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free fonts

peter

Good ideas ! i will add my free fonts collection's website ! 

Dafont - everybody know this website 

Font-squirrel - Good font for web. 

Google Font -  Good font for web too !

lost type -  Really good font for decoration and title. It's free but you can paid for commercial use. 

freetypography.com - An selection of free font. 

Adduzeedo -Friday Fresh Free Font - Every friday you can download an selection of free font. 

Creative Blog - Good selection of free font ! 

Clém !

I can confirm Font Squirrel and Google Fonts as quality font resources – Font Squirrel not only offers

web fonts but also fonts designed for print. Proper spacing and different weights and styles for almost

all fonts on Font Squirrel, there are many gems to find on that site.

Dafont & Co. don't really have control over what fonts are uploaded/submitted, and that’s why there’s

so much garbage to find … but that’s my opinion. ;)

If you're interested in nice typography, font combination and (mostly) free quality font recommendations

there’s this really nice blog called Typewolf by Jeremiah Shoaf you can follow or subscribe to.

Linotype also has nice special offers from time to time, but mostly paid – veeery seldom from time to time free font demos

you can work or play around with. Just wanted to ad this as a paid alternative. ;)

2023_b.png.6eb47882072cc58253b7219526339b14.png

Not a 

If you're interested in nice typography, font combination and (mostly) free quality font recommendations

there’s this really nice blog called Typewolf by Jeremiah Shoaf you can follow or subscribe to.

Thanks. I could tell that this was a good site...I couldn't keep up with all the new stuff!

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Thanks for Typewolf. very useful ! i keep it in my signets. 

I'm agree with you all about dafont (and co). But sometimes when you need a special font and you want to customize it… it's work.

When you go on dafont en his friends. this is your last resort ! ;-)

And don't forget, everybody can't buy fonts on linotype or font.com.

If you want Helvetica Complete Collection or full Gotham, it's very expensive. 

Clém !

• 4 years later...

Another interesting new font, especially here for developers (coders), so those who have to write/read a lot source code, is the JetBrains Mono typeface. - See:

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2