ChrisSmere

Конотоп/Konotop / tramway / transit diagram

Hey!

I love making transit maps and diagrams for in my spare time.

Here is today's quick few hours design — my unofficial transitdiagrams of the tramway system in Конотоп/Konotop, Україна/Ukraine. 

What do you think? Feedback is welcome!

Btw: Although I researched very thoroughly it might be possible that some station names are not right. Please tell me any mistake so that I can update the map!

Have a nice day/evening!

Chris

Конотоп

PS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!

PPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere 

PPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

On 9/14/2019 at 4:29 PM, AmateurAffiniter said:

Looks good. You should do Kharkiv. If you make it, I'll print it and hang it on my wall!

Thank you =)

Kharkiv tram or metro or both combined? :1_grinning:

PS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!

PPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere 

PPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

UPDATE:

Made little tweaks and corrected a transliteration error ;-)

konot.thumb.jpg.885fa2f2e60bf64192d199a5370bbccd.jpg

2 hours ago, AmateurAffiniter said:

Metro, definitely metro. I should have clarified that. 

Ahh, okay! Thanks for clarifying! I think that's quite an easy task :-) might come up soon if my spare time and capacity allows! Thanks for the suggestion!

By the way I have been looking also into the tram network and must say it's quite interesting too but haven't been able to figure out how all the lines are actually running at the moment :-)