Have spent ages trying to install Serif Page Plus Free edition. Almost there, then asked for product key ... unavailable !  Refers me to various unavailable pages, and finally to Affinity purchase pages.  I want the FREE edition.  If it isn't available, please don't CON me about it and try to sell me something.  Disgruntled Stu.

@scb888

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, though perhaps you should rather have posted to the legacy products forum Community Plus.

However, all those legacy products, including PagePlus have been "out of development" by Serif for some years and I'm pretty certain the Free versions have not actually been officially available for quite some time.  So, I think it highly unlikely that anyone will be able to help you but you really should post to the Community Plus forum and ask there.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher.

Serif have not offered the starter edition for a few years now as this software is classed as Legacy. I am not sure where you got this from and all I can suggest is getting in touch with the company who hosted this and ask them for a key. I hope this helps.

Many thanks Jeff and AndyB. I guess you must be right. So I'll need to look elsewhere for a basic alternative to MS Publisher. Stuart.

Although Serif no longer offer the free Starter Editions, you can still purchase PagePlus X9 (and PhotoPlus X8 and DrawPlus X8) from them. As ‘Legacy’ products, they’re attractively priced at £20/$25.

https://www.serif.com/#legacy

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)