Uncle Mez

Batch Job: Cannot Drag and Drop !

Hello Team
I don't know if this is a bug or something else as i didn't worked with the batch function before but i've found that it is not possible to drag & drop photos from the Finder to the Batch Job window.
it is only possible to put files there by clicking add and selecting desired files.
if it is a bug Please Fix (it will make life even easier)
if it is a missing feature then sorry for posting here (i just hope you will make it happen)

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

I have the same complaint about the "merge" dialogs such as New Focus Merge.  They start with a big happy box in which you could easily drop files. But if I have to click Add, I have to navigate back to a folder I already see in the other window, and have to find and select the exact same images I was thinking about before.

Support Drag and Drop.

D6JOxDI.jpg

[Sorry, I just realized this is a Beta-specific forum, which I found with a search. This can be moved wherever appropriate.]

I agree with the Drag & Drop to Focus Merge.  I use this feature a lot and have to go through sub-folders to "Add" the images I'm already looking at.  What is especially frustrating is that AP doesn't remember the last folder I pulled from, so the folder hunt starts all over again when I Focus Merge the next collection from the camera.

I really love Affinity Photo and hope to see Drag & Drop to the Focus Merge window.  I can Drag & Drop photos to the main window, but that creates new tabs for each image.

+1 ! I use batch a lot and it's a pain to manually navigate folders, especially when the images are in different locations.

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 for Windows Windows 10 x64 1803  CPU AMD Threadripper 1950X @3.9 Ghz  RAM 32 GB GPU GTX 1080 ti 11GB NVMe SSD Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB