You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The status of the checkbox for the lightening tool is not preserved. 1.6.0.83 (FIX)

Each time the tool is changed, the setting for the lightening tool is reset (the setting is saved for the blackout tool).

Windows 11 64-bit,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 + Nvidia 1660 Super + Nvidia Studio driver + 32 Gb RAM.

24 minutes ago, DarkClown said:

You better get used to it ... no setting for no tool within AffinityPhoto is ever saved ...

You'd be surprised - we've been adding this in the last two betas from your requests! The current Designer beta will save the collapsed state of the Assets panel, and in the next beta the Macro Library panel will also save it's collapsed state. Also the Resize Document dialog will save the resampler. 

1 hour ago, Michail said:

You can switch between Dodge and Burne with the Alt key.

5974c62a02fdf_.png.7a185d845cfde52abfd3680770b7a21e.png

Sori! In the wrong subject wrote this message.
I asked for hotkeys on the tool for adding NEW gradients in the development mode.

Windows 11 64-bit,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 + Nvidia 1660 Super + Nvidia Studio driver + 32 Gb RAM.

On 27.9.2017 at 0:24 PM, Mark Ingram said:

You'd be surprised - we've been adding this in the last two betas from your requests! The current Designer beta will save the collapsed state of the Assets panel, and in the next beta the Macro Library panel will also save it's collapsed state. Also the Resize Document dialog will save the resampler. 

Hi Mark,

thanks for your hint. And thanks for listening to customer input!

Frankly spoken I had not checked with the latest Designer beta for this change. May I gently point out, that this topic was related to AP not AD ....  But of course I instantly started Designer and looked for the changes. And you're right ... AD now saves the collapsed state ... I don't want to sound greedy but regrettfully this was a minor concern since the far more important topic was the selected category in the Asset panel ... and AD after start still keeps comming up with "iOS" Assets instead of the chosen own categrory "My Essentials" where all assets are included I need every day (drove me nuts - still does). It already got part of a daily routine to first thing after start changing the Asset category back to what I really need ... but I'm aware: patience is a virtue ... eventually it will come :-)

But I'm seriously looking forwad to the saved resampler method ... in one of the next betas! I pray for this refering to all dialogs and personas where resampling can be chosen - and not only to one specific dialog ;)

Cheeers, Timo

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

2 minutes ago, DarkClown said:

and AD after start still keeps comming up with "iOS" Assets instead of the chosen own categrory "My Essentials" where all assets are included I need every day

Hi, this should be working, we do save your selected category. I've just tried it now and seems to be working OK. I added a new category ('Assets') and then closed Designer. When I restarted, the 'Assets' category was still selected. Can you confirm that you're not seeing this?

Nope, doesn't work on my windows machine with AD Beta 1.6.0.82 (just checked again with a new Asset category) .... After restart it still keeps starting up with "iOS" as preselection ... Of course I can select my new Asset category afterwards ...

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

40 minutes ago, DarkClown said:

Nope, doesn't work on my windows machine with AD Beta 1.6.0.82 (just checked again with a new Asset category) .... After restart it still keeps starting up with "iOS" as preselection ... Of course I can select my new Asset category afterwards ...

You need build 83 :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.