Sign in to follow this  
MikeW

Paragraph panel issue

Is there a known issue with the paragraph panel being sized down to less that a line being viewable? And not being able to be resized? This is whether docked or not.

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

Sorry, Mark.

Using .29. It was fixed for me in .28.

I've reset AD a couple times, from the default few items checked to full nuclear.

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

I noticed it too. I installed 1.5.0.29 today and I get the same thing. I did find a pattern, though:

When opening the Paragraph panel, I have to resize it vertically. If I select the Character panel and go back to the Paragraph panel, it is too small to use and cannot be resized vertically. If close the panel and open it again, it is too small, but I can resize it again.

If I close the Paragraph panel and re-open it without ever opening the Character panel, it remembers the size I set. But anytime I open the Character panel, the Paragraph panel resets to its too small, un-sizable state again.

I see the same behavior whether I use the Context Toolbar, the View->Studio->Character/Paragraph menu, or the Text menu.

Here's a couple screen shots...

Seeing this here too, Mike.

Windows 10 64bit ¤ AMD A10-6700 APU ¤ AMD Radeon HD8670D + R7 240 2GB Dual Graphics ¤ 16GB DDR3 Ram

Same here, on beta 29:

Untitled_1.jpg

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch