You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What about divide the border and main object color to be able disable both these colors without focus on them? If i want to disable border color and main color is focused, i have to swtich them as first and disable them. Problem is there is a lot of useless clicks when creating an UI and trying some object with or without color etc.

post-32587-0-42823900-1477488045_thumb.jpg

If it's easier, there is an arrow indicator in the Colours tab that will swap the stroke and fill. That way, you won't have to reselect the colors.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

What about divide the border and main object color to be able disable both these colors without focus on them? If i want to disable border color and main color is focused, i have to swtich them as first and disable them. Problem is there is a lot of useless clicks when creating an UI and trying some object with or without color etc.

At first blush I'd say yes... But if you do this, you'd loose the other function this ux pattern delivers: a foreground/background colour representation.

Also I think you need one more button to swap fill/stroke or F/B.

I'll try to raise a bit...

What I'd love to see in the future is a Properties Studio, where you can recap all the parameters of the selected objects, listed, so you can do this type of manipulations even faster, and also manage multiple fills/strokes/effects

The white dog, making tools for artists, illustrators and doodlers

I like to use the x key to swap focus, Shift X to swap stroke/fill or foreground/background colors, and the / key to set the color to none. It's a great Adobe keyboard shortcut workflow and worth a try if you haven't incorporated it...

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

I'll try to raise a bit...

What I'd love to see in the future is a Properties Studio, where you can recap all the parameters of the selected objects, listed, so you can do this type of manipulations even faster, and also manage multiple fills/strokes/effects

You should make a new topic on that. That is a really good idea. Maybe even have a property picker tool available in just that studio.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!