You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can´t run the AD beta on win7

• 2 months later...

I don´t know if i can use this topic... i have  problems again. After solve the problem i was able to use the AD, but yesterday i tryed to open the app and all i can see the "featured work" Box on the startup and when i close it... it doen´t appear anything.... but the icon of the app is active... I already tryed to reinstall it again and nothing....

Any tip?

Thanks in advanced

• Staff

If you have had a second monitor plugged in it may have remembered the Window position so is appearing in an area you cannot see. If you make sure it's closed down and then restart it whilst holding Ctrl down you should get a list of options to clear, select all of these and press 'Clear'. Hopefully it should allow you to see and use the app.

• Staff

Hi Macalienx,

Looking at your screenshots (particularly the onscreen keyboard) i'm guessing you have a laptop/tablet? As I said previously had you had your machine connected to a secondary monitor? It sounds as though the application is being drawn outside of the screen so you cannot see it.

If you hold down Ctrl as you launch the app from the Start Menu you should see a screen with lots of Checkboxes, select them all and press 'Clear'. The application should then reset allowing you to view it correctly.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.