You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bug in Develop Persona

Uwe367

I think you're right. I see the same.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

28 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

I think you're right. I see the same.

I was not sure if it is or if it is not a bug and so i checked it in version 1 and there it is working.

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

You are correct, this does appear to be a BIG bug.

You can get round it for the time being though I have found. If you click on the select or move icon icon after the crop, to take the focus off the crop tool icon and then click back onto the crop tool the image does restore with the crop grid, then click again on the move tool or select tool icon to remove the crop grid, the image restores back to its original state.

Needs investigating and passing to the developers along with this other bug too because the

Edit, unset crop does not work either

18 minutes ago, andersp5 said:

You are correct, this does appear to be a BIG bug.

You can get round it for the time being though I have found. If you click on the select or move icon icon after the crop, to take the focus off the crop tool icon and then click back onto the crop tool the image does restore with the crop grid, then click again on the move tool or select tool icon to remove the crop grid, the image restores back to its original state.

Needs investigating and passing to the developers along with this other bug too because the

Edit, unset crop does not work either

Ok, this works and it´s a workaround until the issue is fixed.
Thanks, this helps me with the editing my photos.

I think that the developers in the meanwhile know the issue.

I also checked out if it is possible to undo the step over the protocol which is displayed right side down, but the result is the same.
It´s also imposssible. 

Have a nice day.
Ich wünsche einen schönen Tag.

• 4 weeks later...