You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stable diffusion integration

+1.

Stable-diffusion is apparently available in Blender and Kitra, and I've seen mention of a PS plug-in that's available as well. I've been playing with Automatic1111's Gradio WebUI (https://github.com/sd-webui/stable-diffusion-webui), and there are others as well.

Integrating something like this in AP/AD would be quite useful, especially if we could point to a stable-diffusion that's already installed. Pointing to a local installation would also allow us to migrate to a different fork as things evolve.

It seems this approach would save a lot of work for Serif as others would be maintaining the UI, but it also may be confusing for new SD users.

Windows 11 Pro, XP-Pen Deco 03, AP, AD & APub

• 2 weeks later...

I would also love this. Currently, a lot of workflows rely on flipping back and forth from different products and interfaces.

I just got a card with 24GB of VRAM to run stable diffusion (and future products like it), so I think it is definitely here to stay. I don't think it is a case of "first implementation wins", but more like "if you ignore it, people will probably ignore your software for compositing". Just my 5 cents.

Hope you get on the ball here. :)

I'm in with stable diffusion integration.

I tested alpaca plugin for photoshop and krita plugin. that is awesome,save a lot of time in working.

Also i use stable diffusion to make varius content,and having possibility to develop inside affinity with stable diffusion is really good.

Especially if you like outpaintings.

I hope developer put on eye on this, and do a better integration with AI.

:272_cat2:DevilKkw:272_cat2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
57 minutes ago, WaveF said:

I think that if Affinity supports extension development, it can solve all of these requirements and problems, and make Affinity even more capable. 😘

Agreed, the only way to keep up with the pace of AI will be through extension development by the community.