You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Astrophotography Stack Crash

15 hours ago, klauspstein said:

Crashes immediately when I try to add images to a new astrophoto stack, while it works in 1.9.2.1035 with GTX960 acceleration enabled

Can you see if there are any crash reports in %APPDATA%\Affinity\Photo\1.0 (Beta)\CrashReports\reports ?

1 hour ago, Mark Ingram said:

Can you see if there are any crash reports in %APPDATA%\Affinity\Photo\1.0 (Beta)\CrashReports\reports ?

Of course I tried it also with acceleration disabled, same immediate program exit. Yes, there are reports in CrashReports, shall I upload the latest .dmp file?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 5:41 AM, Panchdara said:

Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I lift my arm.

Doctor: Don't lift your arm

That actually makes no sense as in most cases "rest" is advisable. But the thing is, hardware acceleration was a problem in affinity, many many post around it and the only solution was actually "disable hard acceleration", I believe it is now fixed but if not "disable hardware acceleration".

18 hours ago, jaizon said:

That actually makes no sense as in most cases "rest" is advisable. But the thing is, hardware acceleration was a problem in affinity, many many post around it and the only solution was actually "disable hard acceleration", I believe it is now fixed but if not "disable hardware acceleration".

Get a life and lighten up.

On 8/9/2021 at 7:18 PM, jaizon said:

It's called humor, a joke. Jokes used to be common to lighten the mood, cause people to laugh. I guess that's no longer allowed.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.