CartoonMike

A font to watch out for

This is pretty wacky and I'll be watching its development. Thought I'd share it here for other fontholics to appreciate:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/29461079/Typography-Impossible-Font

2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Secondary Samsung SyncMaster B2430 display, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || USB keyboard, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball, Wacom Pro Large tablet

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

I'm all about wacky fonts and I respect the hell out of him for creating what must have been extremely challenging.  I actually love the idea behind this font, it's clever, mad creative and quite relevant in terms of recent popularity.  But I can't say I'll be getting this when it comes out... The "I" looks like a "[" - meh, I can look past that.  The "V" looks like a check mark - whatever, still cool.  The "K" looks like its' either the only lower-case letter in the set, or not a "K" at all lol :P but I dig it.  What kills it for me is that a handful of the characters lack the significant illusion of depth that the majority of them prominently showcase, which is kind of what the whole font is based off of :/