You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Two bugs:

1) On snapping an object's rotation centre to the intersection of two guides, the guides light up (green and red) as expected and it appears to snap okay, then on releasing the mouse, the rotation centre jumps off the intersection to a new location. This can be confirmed by zooming in to see the new location of the rotation centre.

2) On using the mouse to move the object's rotation centre, and rotating the object on the canvas, the R: field in the Transform inspector shows the angle of rotation, and the object is rotated around the user-defined rotation centre (This is expected and fine). However, when using the R: field to fine tune the value, the object won't rotate around the user-defined rotation centre. Instead it rotates around the point identified on the Transform Inspector's 9-point grid; the user-selected rotation centre on the canvas is ignored.

You can:

I'm not managing to get any issues with the snapping, the centre snaps where I want it to.

Believe us: Snapping an object’s rotation centre does not work accurate … not only concerning guides. Just zoom in afterwards and you will see …

Please, get this logged.

Thank you Chris for your quality management support.

Add me to the list of people who noticed it.

As I mentioned in the main thread on the beta, the custom centre appears to snap, but once you let go of the mouse, it will fall on wherever the cursor was.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.