You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

No more effects (shadow, etc.) using grey profile

• Staff

Hi @Wosven,

I can't replicate this here: 

image.png

On 9/26/2020 at 11:01 AM, Wosven said:

It would be nice if it was corrected fast since it occurs just when I'm finishing a preoject needing this ad I can't open it in the regular version.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:28 AM, Mark Ingram said:

As this is a beta it is considered to be not suitable for production use. This means that you should not attempt to use it for commercial purposes or for any other activity that may be adversely affected by the application failing, including the total loss of any documents.

@Joachim_L Thanks, I didn't remember turning it on, like I did in AP for tests.

@Gabe

The quote about the "not suitable for production" is not helpfull. If we didn't test working in the Beta, the apps would need you to do all those tests instead of us spending time to do it.

I, and certainly other ones, wouldn't spend hours doing again some work in the Beta versions just for beta-testing purpose... When some bugs are corrected and minor changes are done,  it looks safe. Depending of the bugs impending our work, it can be more suitable to use the beta or the regular version.

42 minutes ago, Wosven said:

The quote about the "not suitable for production" is not helpfull.

I do understand you in this regard. I, for myself, decided to do really important work only in the release version and follow the advice of 'not suitable for production'.

But there is also less critical work I do in the beta versions. There I often came across some bugs and from there I started to break it down to a simple recipe that I can post.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.