Does Photo offer anything like Photoshop's Actions for repetitive tasks? Or can those be imported from PS? How about Automator actions or workflows?

Holy crap, I can't believe I didn't notice that was missing! This is definitely one of my use-everyday PS features. I do all of my resizing for the web at different resolutions in PS using actions so I can control sharpening, color conversions, bit depth mode, etc.

Yeah, this is a big one.

I would like to add my voice requesting Actions. I have created several suites of actions for my use in Ps. I use them for everything and have become quite dependent upon them. I am afraid they are a must for me to switch for real work. Until then I will spend some time becoming acquainted with Affinity.

I must congratulate you for your accomplishments so far. Impressive! I look forward to working with it.

It would be very nice if you make an effort to allow PS actions to be imported, just for those ones who already own hundreds of them.

Best regards,

Petar Petrenko
Typesetter, Graphic Designer, Photographer
Skopje, Makedonija

Windows 10 x64 Pro
Dell Inspiron 7559 i7
Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M )
16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx2)
1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD Hard drive
UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED- Backlit Touch Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

While actions would be nice, I appreciate that they might not be easy to implement. What about a scripting dictionary, so I could write AppleScripts to accomplish a variety of common but time-consuming tasks?

I have posted this before but not in this forum so I am adding to this thread.

I am well aware that macros are a work in progress so I shall presume that these remarks may be premature …. but ……

It would be hard to make this palette less legible if you tried. It is almost impossible to see when the buttons are pressed or not and other text and icons are on the extreme edge of legibility as well. This really needs looking at. Coloured buttons following the well established universal code of Red/Record, Green/Play, Grey Stop/Pause perhaps?

As you make the recorders abilities more sophisticated so will the complexity of the macros grow. A single step replay to help debug problems would be very helpful.

And, on the subject of macros, can you please make them assignable to keyboard shortcuts?