I always have had export issues with Designer, specifically when it comes to pixel alignment. It wasn't a bottleneck until now, as I tried to make an animation by making the frames in Designer. Here is exactly what I did:
1. I made a 500x500 canvas and made the design on there, a figurine.
2. I selected the canvas in the layer panel, copy paste, renamed (so I have my second frame)
3. On the figurine, I rotated the eye-balls, that's it, nothing else.
4. Repeated steps 1-3 til I had 10 frames.
5. I exported the 10 frames.
6. Imported the 10 images as an image sequence in Moho, did not move anything else, and exported as a GIF.
As you can see, it shifts position from frame to frame, which means the exported single images already have a shift, which then means that the copy paste of canvas has errors. Because my logic says that when you copy paste, it's a perfect 100% clone, which in Designer is clearly not. Like I mentioned, I had this problem from day 1, but I didn't needed a pixel perfect workflow til now.
Anyone has advice on how to solve this? Because this is obviously unreliable which requires me to go back to Illustrator for exporting image sequences, which also means I can't use Designer to design my frames.