Hello @studio97,

can you describe the error in more detail?

Cheers

Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 :   Affinity Photo-Beta  1.7.2.464 :    Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471:  Affinity Designer-Beta 1.7.2.464:

Affinity Publisher-Beta 1.7.2.458:   Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471:    Windows 10 Pro  (Version  1903 Build 18362.295)

7 minutes ago, studio97 said:

When I try to import af new brush set in pixel persona ik got only import failed, not more then that. 

indeed very strange, I could without any problems
brushes in pixel persona, as well as vector brushes importing.

Cheers

Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 :   Affinity Photo-Beta  1.7.2.464 :    Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471:  Affinity Designer-Beta 1.7.2.464:

Affinity Publisher-Beta 1.7.2.458:   Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471:    Windows 10 Pro  (Version  1903 Build 18362.295)

Hi studio97,

When reporting issues that are very file specific such as your issue please could you attach the offending files please as without those there isn't anything that we can investigate with! I've tried importing a few files that I have, however they're all importing ok. If you could attach the files that would be great! 

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Hi studio97,

When reporting issues that are very file specific such as your issue please could you attach the offending files please as without those there isn't anything that we can investigate with! I've tried importing a few files that I have, however they're all importing ok. If you could attach the files that would be great! 

Thanks

Thanks, I have try yesterday again, and most of the brushes import, some made for PS give a fail error on screen like the file I have attach. No idea why this is happen in Designer, because in Photo there is no problem.

20_Powder_PS_Brushes_abr_Vol_4.zip

1 hour ago, studio97 said:

No idea why this is happen in Designer, because in Photo there is no problem. 

Your file does not import for me. Both Photo and Designer 1.7.2.464 on Windows say there is an error.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta

22 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Your file does not import for me. Both Photo and Designer 1.7.2.464 on Windows say there is an error.

correct! I have found some more with the same error

20 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi studio97,

Thanks

I can't import this simple pencil taken from Photoshop as well.

Pen.abr

1 hour ago, Sean P said:

Thanks for the files,
There is a known issue that means that some versions of ABR files cannot be imported. This is with development to be improved.

Thanks Sean, lets hope they can do that.