Andy82

How Export PSD with editable text from Affinity Designer 1.7 !!!

Dear creators team Affinity designer 1.7. 
You wrote on your site that in version 1.7 
the work with the export of PSD files was fixed.

I tried different exporting settings and in all cases the TEXT WAS RASTERISED. 

Please, give me the answer, how to export editable text to PSD.
I hope and pray that it works)

If you show it on video on your channel - it will be super.
Edited by Andy82

Due to how our PSD export works, text layers are always rasterised. This is something our developers would like to improve but it isn't a trivial task to undertake. Improvements have been made in 1.7 to the PSD importing and exporting process but text rasterisation is the same.

16 minutes ago, Lee D said:

Due to how our PSD export works, text layers are always rasterised. This is something our developers would like to improve but it isn't a trivial task to undertake. Improvements have been made in 1.7 to the PSD importing and exporting process but text rasterisation is the same.

Ok, then how can I create a web design and give it to the developer so that he can copy the texts from the file. Since the developer does not have an Affinity designer in the property and does not know how to use it. He needs a PSD file with active text.

Affinity photo and Photoshop are 2 different software that use different text engines, you can't expect 100% compatibility.

Your best choice is maybe to export to eps/svg/pdf, these formats sould keep the text editable.