Cecil

MacOS Affinity Photo Lateest Version

I search forum for answer and I do know how to check for update in the Affinity Photo app.  My question is:  What is the latest Affinity Photo for macOS Mojave 10.4.4.  I am reviewing YouTube tutorials, InAfffinit,  and my Effects options are completely different and do not have the same capabilities. Many thanks for information.

Hi @JustMeTo the current version of Affinity Photo available from the Mac App Store is 1.6.7. If you purchased directly from our Affinity Store the version is 1.6.11, the numbers are different due to the different stores.

Which effects are you referring to, can you provide an example?

I select brushes.  I do not have the menu tools for width, Opacity, Flow, Hardness, etc and this applies to other tools I may select. It is something simple i’m sure, I just cannot get them to appear.  I did, macOS Congolese start,  that did not restore.  I have the Apple Store version.

Thank you....

6 hours ago, JustMeTo said:

I do not have the menu tools for width, Opacity, Flow, Hardness, etc and this applies to other tools I may select.

Make sure the View > Show Context Toolbar menu item is enabled.

Affinity Photo 1.7.1, Affinity Designer 1.7.1, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

12 hours ago, R C-R said:

Make sure the View > Show Context Toolbar menu item is enabled.

R C-R thank you....

On 5/8/2019 at 3:39 AM, Lee D said:

Hi @JustMeTo the current version of Affinity Photo available from the Mac App Store is 1.6.7. If you purchased directly from our Affinity Store the version is 1.6.11, the numbers are different due to the different stores.

Which effects are you referring to, can you provide an example?

If I were to purchase from the Apple app store, are the versions different, or, is it a matter of upgrading?  Little confused by the different versions based on different stores mentioned above, Thanks, Tom