WatcherMagic

Does the Affinity forum track replied posts?

I've been poking around for a few weeks and I figured I'd just ask: Some forums have a page/list of topics you've replied to that have been updated. Is there something like that on here? It's getting difficult to remember every topic I want to check, and having to search through the forum for it...

In the upper right is a box with the word Follow, click on it.

At the extreme top right is your avatar click on that and navigate to Manage followed content.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.x.x

You can also set up various notification preferences at https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/notifications/options/

Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3, Affinity Publisher 1.7.3; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 & Affinity Designer 1.7.3.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 13.1.2

1 hour ago, WatcherMagic said:

I've been poking around for a few weeks and I figured I'd just ask: Some forums have a page/list of topics you've replied to that have been updated. Is there something like that on here? It's getting difficult to remember every topic I want to check, and having to search through the forum for it...

I use the following:

capture-002526.png.5da4295942f9e36e890a828fe0d857fa.png

I don't follow posts myself. I first used the above Content I Posted In option, then made it my browser shortcut so each time I visit, I see if there are replies to posts I posted in whether I am quoted or not.

Mike

1 hour ago, MikeW said:

I don't follow posts myself.

Given the existence of a ‘Content I Posted In’ default stream under My Activity Streams, I don’t see any point in following threads that I’ve posted in. I do, however, follow some threads that I haven’t yet posted in, so I use the ‘Content I Follow’ stream and I’ve also created streams for ‘Unread Content I Posted In’ and ‘Unread Content I Follow’. When I post to a thread that I’ve been following, I stop following it — if I remember!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)