You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.7.0.106 - Arrange Menu Items Greyed Out

Most of those commands require multiple layers to be selected and thus should be disabled as you only have one layer selected.

The Move to Front and Move Forward options are disabled because the selected layer is already in the front.

I wonder about the Group option being enabled as there is only one layer selected...  not sure on that one.

That said, I definitely agree that the Flip and Rotate commands should not be disabled in this case.

You have the View Tool active and thus no specific object selected on the canvas

Just change to the Move Tool and you will be able to flip the layer

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Just checked and you are correct, not sure if they changed it or if this is a regression/bug

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff
On 1/19/2019 at 4:55 AM, alancurry said:

Your right Carl. Thanks. However, in 1.6.7 I can flip in both move and view tool. 

Maybe there is a behavior change. 

I think this is intentional. In 1.6 you can select the layer object and use the adjustments but you can't see what is selected (unless looking at the Layers Panel). I suspect this has been done to stop you accidentally moving the wrong object? It's a fair observation but unless you can think of a good reason to make it work with the View Tool again, Development would likely keep it as it is.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.