Many suggestions here are for new features. I'd like to suggest the otherwise.

It is my understanding that all Affinity apps share the same clever "viewing"/"backend" capabilities which allows them to open and render the same file format. The difference is in the tools each app provides to edit this content.

This got me thinking of an app (maybe free?) that has no editing capabilities and only allows a user to open and view an Affinity file. Ideally this app will also provide some measuring and information tools, a color picker etc. I imagine 90% of the code for this is already exists.

Many teams use hand-offs apps like Avocode or Zeplin, that allow developers to inspect files provided by designers. Having this tool actually be provided by Affinity, and open the real workfile could IMO really help organizations adopt the Affinity line of products.

Hope you'll consider!

Something like Adobe's Reader or Acrobat.

Windows 10 x64 Pro
Dell Inspiron 7559 i7
Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M )
16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx2)
1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD Hard drive
UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED- Backlit Touch Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

8 hours ago, Petar Petrenko said:

Something like […] Acrobat.

On 6. September 2018 at 8:32 PM, leshido said:

an app (maybe free?) that has no editing capabilities

On 4. November 2018 at 12:21 AM, Larry TeSelle said:

Is there a affinity Reader so others can observe the Affinity Photo without having the entire Affinity Program????  see above

No and welcome here. See above.

If you want others to see AP files export to JPEG and send them. Transferring AP files is cumbersome anyway as they tend to be very big.