Is there any way when opening a psd file to be able to have text layers editable rather than as pixel data. I receive psd files from designers that I turn into websites and I need to be able to select the text and find out the font name, style, weight etc...

Do you mean with copying in the sense of copy/paste via the system clipboard?

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.3 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.3 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Hi Designer-Clint,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Just to confirm: are you trying to import a PSD file with editable text layers into Photo / Designer with the Import PSD text as text rather than bitmap option ticked in the Preferences, General tab and they are coming as raster layers? And this also happens when you copy text layers between Photo and Designer? What OS are you running?

3 hours ago, Roger Lievens said:

Hallo, MEB,

How can I save a profile of a "Layers effect , like 3D or Bevel/Emboss !!

Thanks

Roger Bruges Belgium

He replied in one of your other topics:

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.514 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.514 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.518 Beta