You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher 2.3 Paragraph leading does not changes with mouse wheel

anto

HI anto what do you mean by "in text style settings"?.
I have no problems using mouse wheel to change paragraph leading in context toolbar and paragraph panel.
I can only se some inconsistent behaviour in edit text style dialog when i try to change the praragraph leading.

Maybe i misunderstood something. Could you be more specific.

Oh my bad anto i tested it on Windows 10 not on macOS.

I dont have problems with scrolling on the field your showed above here on Windows unless i don't have the mouse cursor over that field. 
Maybe that's your problem on macOS that you are trying to change the value by scrolling but your mouse pointer is not over the field.

2 hours ago, anto said:

Publisher 2.3 Paragraph leading in text style settings does not changes with mouse wheel

This is already covered and logged under AF-840 in the thread you originally started on October 21. You will receive a Serif Bot notification once the bug is fixed so there's no need to start a new thread for this...

Affinity Designer 2.4.2 | Affinity Photo 2.4.2 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.2
Affinity Designer  Beta 2.5.0 (2437) | Affinity Photo Beta 2.5.0 (2437) | Affinity Publisher Beta 2.5.0 (2437)

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.8
MacBook Pro 16GB, macOS Monterey 12.7.4, Magic Mouse

4 minutes ago, anto said:

Until this bot notifies me, I will report it three more times). 

Please don't. Serif has asked you multiple times not to do that. It just makes more work for them and shows down problem diagnosis for the rest of us (and for you) when the are new issues that need to be diagnosed.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

9 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Please don't. Serif has asked you multiple times not to do that. It just makes more work for them and shows down problem diagnosis for the rest of us (and for you) when the are new issues that need to be diagnosed.

I didn't do this on purpose. The forum search doesn't work properly. I can't find anything in my posts either.(

Just now, anto said:

The forum search doesn't work properly. I can't find anything in my posts either.(

I had no trouble finding your post using the forum search...

Affinity Designer  Beta 2.5.0 (2437) | Affinity Photo Beta 2.5.0 (2437) | Affinity Publisher Beta 2.5.0 (2437)

8 minutes ago, anto said:

I tried several times to search for another topic. It says: nothing found.

Depending on where you are in the forum when you initiate a search make sure you select 'Everywhere' from the Search Bar dropdown as it defaults to 'This Topic' or 'This Forum' depending on where you start your search which may be the reason you see 'Nothing Found'...

This is what I see, 30 pages of results searching for artefacts when changing the search scope to 'Everywhere'...

image.thumb.png.8272b3e1a2d2df1c854b99fb12e9400b.png

1 minute ago, Hangman said:

Depending on where you are in the forum when you initiate a search make sure you select E'verywhere' from the Search Bar dropdown as it defaults to 'This Topic' or 'This Forum' depending on where you start your search which may be the reason you see 'Nothing Found'...

Thank you for that. I didn't know that.

1 minute ago, anto said:

Thank you for that. I didn't know that.

No problem, hopefully, that will help when searching moving forward... 🙂

21 minutes ago, anto said:

here, for example

You did a search within "this topic".

When you click in the Search box (in a desktop browser) you will be told where you are searching, which depends on the kind of page you're on. You can change that choice:

image.png.301c1b74f276f381f9fe052ffd566475.png

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1