KateM

Chance to WIN an iPad Pro and Pencil!

Congratulations on winning the 2015 award, now I am a bit sorry that I bought the designer on 11-2015 at full price. But a free i-pad pro will absolutely make up for that keep up the good work guys.

...and we have a winner! DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

Congratulations to Katie Porter from the US!  :D

For those who didn't win, we are just putting together some freebie content we will be offering up on the Affinity Blog next week so I hope that softens the blow a bit and I hope you like them!

Thanks to all who took part, we really appreciate all your support  :wub:

For those who didn't win, we are just putting together some freebie content we will be offering up on the Affinity Blog next week […]

Will you also exclude people that are not members of Facebook and/or Twitter for that?

I'm late to the party but I shared on FB anyway--Affinity Photo is the best Photoshop alternative I've seen, and I'm looking forward to learning more about it!

my macbookpro is already going on sale to be replaced by the ipad pro and AFFINITY PHOTO....ANY GUESS ON WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED FOR THE IPAD PRO???  CHEERS AND CONGRATS FOR THE WELL DESERVED BEST OF THE YEAR