You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export Preview quality

This particular post had some wrong screenshots embedded etc. Deleted. Next post is better. 🙂

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

14 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:
  • Fixed Export Preview scaling in high DPI

Sorry guys @Mark Ingram @Sean P

Getting closer - but even now the rendering of the preview is jagged and weird? Display scaling set to 110% now - no other scaling configured.

image.png.3b62cc45f19b7e1f0b4de42cc3a4571e.png

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

Similar example from Photo build 911, not the same document. New made from scratch. Did you add some kind of earth quake simulator? 🙂

image.png.007b045bee7f9f282890e53c02d5d546.png

1 minute ago, Mark Ingram said:

Can you export the PNG and show what that looks like alongside the others? Or upload it.

Certainly. It is perfect.

image.thumb.png.3965fdb33d38e9edb1c23195faee1b06.pngexport.png.541149794dc152a0b50ac0090fb6fb56.png

I configured another laptop to 110% scaling - same issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 2:42 PM, Chris B said:

Thank you Jowday, this has been logged. I've also split it from the announcement so I can add the bug report number and it stops everyone else getting spammed etc. :) 

@Chris B

Maybe this thread has some clues for the developer - the DPI issues while passting as new from clipboard. Maybe DPI is involved. Maybe not.

Fix verified with 110% scaling in beta build 943.

image.png.5d0c779d433e52113794cd8af3a5cae1.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.