Jump to content
fotomak

AP-beta-1.8.0.526 crashes (turns off)

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I don't know if the thread was discussed ..

1. / Opening a jpg file
2. / Duplicating
3. / Selecting with the brush selection tool [W] (with the mouse, I have not tried the pen with the tablet)
4. / Releasing the mouse button - immediately AP-beta-1.8.0.526 crashes (turns off)

Any suggestions ?

Thanks for help and support
Fotomak


Affinity Photo 1.8.5.703, Affinity Photo customer beta 1.9.0.815; Affinity Designer 1.8.5.703, Affinity Designer customer beta 1.9.0.815;
Affinity Publisher 1.8.5.703; Affinity Publisher customer beta 1.9.0.791 + GIMP 2.10.22,  RawTherapee 5.8,  Darktable 3.2.1;

Win10Pro (v. 10.0.17763), IntelCore i7-4790-3.60GHz, ram 8GB, , ssd 256GB, Huion new 1060plus;
Monitor 2D FHD LG 1920 x 1080 px, Onboard Intel Graphics HD 4600.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, fotomak said:

Hi,

I don't know if the thread was discussed ..

1. / Opening a jpg file
2. / Duplicating
3. / Selecting with the brush selection tool [W] (with the mouse, I have not tried the pen with the tablet)
4. / Releasing the mouse button - immediately AP-beta-1.8.0.526 crashes (turns off)

Any suggestions ?

Thanks for help and support
Fotomak

I cannot reproduce this.

What operating system?
Is the graphics driver  up to date?

 

Cheers


Affinity Photo 1.9.0.932:   Affinity Photo-Beta 1.9.1.979:    Affinity Designer 1.9.0.932:  Affinity Designer-Beta 1.9.1.971:

Affinity Publisher 1.9.0.932:  Affinity Publisher-Beta 1.9.0.979:    

Windows 10 Pro  (Version  20H2 Build 19042.804)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gnobelix said:

I cannot reproduce this.

What operating system?
Is the graphics driver  up to date?

 

Cheers

Win 10 Pro, graphic driver up-to-dated.
Unfortunately, this happems not every time, however very often :(


Affinity Photo 1.8.5.703, Affinity Photo customer beta 1.9.0.815; Affinity Designer 1.8.5.703, Affinity Designer customer beta 1.9.0.815;
Affinity Publisher 1.8.5.703; Affinity Publisher customer beta 1.9.0.791 + GIMP 2.10.22,  RawTherapee 5.8,  Darktable 3.2.1;

Win10Pro (v. 10.0.17763), IntelCore i7-4790-3.60GHz, ram 8GB, , ssd 256GB, Huion new 1060plus;
Monitor 2D FHD LG 1920 x 1080 px, Onboard Intel Graphics HD 4600.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey fotomak,

I just got this on a large JPEG. I made a Flood Selection, switched to the Selection Brush Tool and then made a selection and the app crashed instantly upon release of the mouse button. I will inform the developers—thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 11:18 AM, Chris B said:

Hey fotomak,

I just got this on a large JPEG. I made a Flood Selection, switched to the Selection Brush Tool and then made a selection and the app crashed instantly upon release of the mouse button. I will inform the developers—thank you.

Thanks Chris (sorry for delay in answering) - yes, this is exactly the situation.


Affinity Photo 1.8.5.703, Affinity Photo customer beta 1.9.0.815; Affinity Designer 1.8.5.703, Affinity Designer customer beta 1.9.0.815;
Affinity Publisher 1.8.5.703; Affinity Publisher customer beta 1.9.0.791 + GIMP 2.10.22,  RawTherapee 5.8,  Darktable 3.2.1;

Win10Pro (v. 10.0.17763), IntelCore i7-4790-3.60GHz, ram 8GB, , ssd 256GB, Huion new 1060plus;
Monitor 2D FHD LG 1920 x 1080 px, Onboard Intel Graphics HD 4600.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.