jorge77401

Payment method declined, but my card payment was deducted

Good evening, I write from Colombia, I just made the purchase of Affinity Photo, at the time of paying the transaction was rejected by the Affinity page, according to the error by a "payment method rejected", however the money was deducted from my account, I did not receive any mail, and the purchase does not appear in my account,

The main problem is that it is not a conventional credit card, but an e-card, those that are charged as a debit card, but are used for international purchases as if they were a credit card.

What should I do?

P.S: I'm sorry about my English, it's not my native language.

opera_W3undIaeOe.png

Edited by jorge77401

This is probably due to your card being an e-card but if you can email affinity@serif.com we would be happy to look into this for you.

I have the exact same problem but in México.
I used a complety normal bank credit card but the affinity page told me an error occurs.
In my email i can see two emails fron my bank telling me i actually purchase the product but in my bank app its "on process" 
Called my bank and they told my theres not error from them, its an error from Affinity's pageimage.thumb.png.85ad7ca0092fa3e8a75b584379343457.png
And finally on affinity page i cant find my product key and it says i have no purchases made.

The same here. And I have a regular credit card.

But because of this error, I’ve purchased two times.

−$209.94 and don’t have any licenses.

(Sent an email to affinityreturns@serif.com)

Hola desde España tengo el mismo problema. He probado en contactar con ellos por e-mail y Twitter pero sin respuesta

Compra de Affinity Designer > Cargo en la tarjeta y no he recibido nada. 

No entiendo de este error por parte de Serif, espero se solucione lo mas rápido posible.

IMG_6F36823BD216-1.jpeg

It seems that the problem is on Affinity's side, in my case the bank told me that I have to wait 30 working days to be able to ask for a refund; then ask for it and wait another 15 working days while they process it.

45 business days is too long, practically in mid-February.

In the Affinity support mail, I was told that the transaction was automatically reversed after 2 or 3 days, but so far nothing has happened.

12 hours ago, martinprojectco said:

Hola desde España tengo el mismo problema. He probado en contactar con ellos por e-mail y Twitter pero sin respuesta

Compra de Affinity Designer > Cargo en la tarjeta y no he recibido nada. 

No entiendo de este error por parte de Serif, espero se solucione lo mas rápido posible.

IMG_6F36823BD216-1.jpeg

we are at least 4 with the same problem in black friday, hope they will help us.

Yo también intente contactar por facebook y twitter y nada, por eso terminé aqui en los foros pidiendo ayuda pero tampoco he recibido nada :c 

Hay mucha gente afectada. Yo entre ellos.

The problem is that we made the purchase trying to get advantage of the Black Friday offers, but with this problem, we'll probably loose this.

The problem is obviusly on Serif's side, 'cos there are so many people reporting the same issue, but no answer from them yet.

I purchased Affinity Photo and Designer Workbook... and wanted them for Xmas