Fixx

Tools and Toolbars go missing in Separated mode

This is long time bug. I think it affect only users that are using extra monitor time to time. I guess Affinity softwares think second monitor is still available and missing tools and toolbars are parked right there, behind the MPB monitor space. Resetting corrects the problem but it is nonetheless not good solution if you have to do it daily.

Screenshot 638_optimized.jpg

@Fixx Hey, another one still on System 7? :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1428167626_rainbowappleaffinity.png.5d413289f1affa5149788a2ce7a80018.png

What's this little system extension for the aqua-menubar and the six-colour-apple?

• Production-System: iMac (21,5-inch, Late 2013), 16GB RAM, 2TB nvme-SSD, running on 10.14.4 Mojave;
  • Display Setup: 27" Thunderbolt Display primary + 21,5" iMac-Display secondary for palettes;
  • Keyboard-Layout: German apple extended keyboard (aluminum);

6 minutes ago, Fixx said:

Resetting corrects the problem but it is nonetheless not good solution if you have to do it daily.

I am also hoping for a feature to "manage" different (saveable) display-layouts of my workspace/panels. Please, Affinity!

• Production-System: iMac (21,5-inch, Late 2013), 16GB RAM, 2TB nvme-SSD, running on 10.14.4 Mojave;
  • Display Setup: 27" Thunderbolt Display primary + 21,5" iMac-Display secondary for palettes;
  • Keyboard-Layout: German apple extended keyboard (aluminum);

Hmmm.. I thought I posted this to Bugs on Mac... will repost there if nothing happens here.

Hey Fixx,

This was reported and logged last year and unfortunately, it looks like nothing has happened since we started the 1.7 beta phase. I'll give it a nudge for you.