hr.mu

dark icons in light design

On my windows 7 64 bit pc the icons for the light design are still dark (this is true for the publisher as well).

Strangly, on my windows 7 64 bit laptop the icons are light.

I have no clue why the icons on my pc are dark. I already uninstalled the whole application and installed it again, but no change. The uninstall process does not remove all settings, because after reinstall it recognizes old settings.

affinityPhotoLightDesignIcons.JPG

You reported this previously but did not respond when @GabrielM asked you a question which may be relevant. Please review your original thread below.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/82753-wrong-icons-with-light-background-settings/

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Thanks for the advice.

However, I have no idea how to clean the program logs and cache.

I cannot find any logfiles or cachefiles for affinity photo beta.

3 hours ago, hr.mu said:

Thanks for the advice.

However, I have no idea how to clean the program logs and cache.

I cannot find any logfiles or cachefiles for affinity photo beta.

They are not Affinity Photo Beta caches, but Windows icon caches, as described in your other topic (see link provided by carl123 above).

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.7.3.475 Beta