It was bad enough with just Designer and Photo with the mixed up menu listings but now with Publisher in the mix it is beyond just frustrating. Could we please have the section of View > and all the managers organized the same? Also Photo has an Assistant Manager but no menu item for choosing it. And pleas could we have some consistancy with the location of the Studio > item. And the whole View Point items too.

Designer
1    Assistant Manager ...        
2    Guides Manager ...    
3    Snapping Manager ...    
4    Grid and Axis Manager ...    
5    Apple Colour Picker ...    
        Photo                            
1    Assistant Manager ...        
2    Guides Manager ...        
        Publisher                        
2    Guides Manager ...
    Baseline Grid Manager ...    Unique

Edited to fix the list for Photo. Plus noting that Publisher does not have an assistant.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.6.1 | Affinity Photo 1.6.7 | Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.330 | Affinity Photo beta 1.7.0.125 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.0.12

The Windows versions of Photo have View > Assistant Manager. If you don't have it on Mac I'd report that as a bug.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.333 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.337 Beta

A one-size-fits-all approach is wholly wrong in my view. We're talking about a tool for those who work in publishing and as such it should reflect the terminology users are familiar with and not use terms that might be alien to them. Functionality is the important thing.

6 hours ago, Chris B said:

It's definitely there on macOS o.O

<snip>

The View menu could do with a tidy up though as there's no consistency.

I guess that was some sort of willful blindness on my part. I shall now attempt to edit my original post.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.6.1 | Affinity Photo 1.6.7 | Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.330 | Affinity Photo beta 1.7.0.125 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.0.12