You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preference's Panes 'mistakes' in 1.7.0.270

Here are a couple of glitches.

2067123046_autocorrect.jpg.59bdc89f67932fc023b4a02263c9f349.jpg

Very difficult to read. 

This one does nothing and I don't think it is supposed to be in Publisher. The same item in Photo does open the finder window.

lensprofile.jpg.f84e6e9424db83d36876759de48b5bb7.jpg

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

4 hours ago, Jon P said:

Hi Bruce,

I've logged the button not working but can't seem to replicate that text looking odd, does it change at all if you switch between Dark/Light UI?

Thanks

In the light mode all appears normal, doesn't seem to matter what I use for performance OpenGL or OpenGL (basic) or Metal. Neither does anything change with Default or Large user interface.

Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

Hey @MEB & @Jon P

I came back to correct that, I do have the latest .283, the problem persists. And to add that it doesn't matter what I set the checkbox to (I like it off) in either light or dark mode the checkbox is checked (always) after quitting and starting again. Should I start a new topic for that bug?

1 hour ago, MEB said:

On macOS Mojave it displays properly.

Thanks, but... [Expletive Deleted] I don't want to have to upgrade to that. [resigned-sigh emoticon]

Going to put it off as long as possible. Old enough to be stuck in my ways.

On 3/29/2019 at 1:49 PM, Old Bruce said:

Going to put it off as long as possible. Old enough to be stuck in my ways.

No.    Age brings wisdom.   I was expressly advised by a friendly Apple tech that if I was happy with MacSierra I should definitely stick with it vs Mojave.    They would have to pry Sierra "out of my cold dead hands" to quote somebody or other.    I am giving my iMAC daily vitamin B-12 to prolong its OS 10.12.6 mental health.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.