Hi,

is there any official policy on weather you leave a comment on a bug report of you logged it or not?

I left 3 report on Sunday and non has had any comment. Now I don't know if these have been looked at, confirmed or not confirmed, logged internally, etc.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

Amature camera user, Adobe avoider. Still missing: HLS improvements, Raw development with sidecars, Gradient list in gradient layer/tool. Do want: Liquefy as Layer.

In my experience Serif will comment. But remember;

1. They're busy.

2. They're a company, with normal business hours (UK time) and fewer staff active outside of those hours.

Therefore it may take awhile before they respond. I've sometimes had very quick responses, but sometimes a business day or two, and sometimes a week or more.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.258 Beta
Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.258 Beta
Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.257 Beta

Ye, I took these into account, but usually I had faster responses and I'm afraid my post will get buried deep in newer post above them.

Amature camera user, Adobe avoider. Still missing: HLS improvements, Raw development with sidecars, Gradient list in gradient layer/tool. Do want: Liquefy as Layer.

Hey TEcHNOpls,

This is predominantly my fault. I was pulled from the forums to do other things. We've had 10 beta builds in a week so we've been focusing on those too!

I'm catching up today :-) 

We try to comment on every post so that you know an issue has been logged or if it is a known issue etc. We even try to reply if another user has come up with a solution or we will at least like their post so you can see we've been active in the thread.

Thanks @Chris B for clarification.

I'll just wait some more time then, one fo these is just a nusiance, the other two are more problematic.