You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Blend mode and layers problem in *.251

If i change the blend mode in the recolor adjustment layer pop up from normal to e.g. soft light, it will not save it. It jumps back to normal. If I make an adjustment while in any other mode than normal, it will also jump back to normal.  If I save the setting in normal mode (not by choice)  and I change the blend mode then in the layers panel from normal to soft light and then go back to the recolor pop-up, everything is fine and I can make adjustments and save it without jumping it back to normal. Restarting the program makes no difference

Yesterday i was recoloring an image and had about 10 recolor adjustment layers without problems. Layer number 11 was added and ended up below the background layer and I could not move it at all. I had to restart the program to make it work again. I had a similar problem with renaming a layer. Sometimes it let me and sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't, I have to restart the program to make it work again

thanks

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.