ChrisSmere

Switching from AD to APhoto issue

Hello!

Finally the new versions are here - thank you so much!

I have Win7 (don't know how it works on Win10) and the newest Betas: Something odd happens when you are in AD and use the File > Edit in APhoto option. APhoto opens with the correct file from AD but if I want to close it it get stuck with the message about that the file is being opened at the moment and I have to wait to close the program. To close it I have to force it with the task manager. Tried it with different files (also with empty ones) - same result. If I tried it the other way round (Edit in AD from APhoto) it's the same situation.

The stable versions interact perfectly - tried the same and no problems.

Hope this feedback is useful.

Cheers,
Chris

On Windows 10, I open Affinity Designer:

• Create a new file.
  • Do something.
  • Go for Edit in Photo.
  • I can close Affinity Designer.

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

I noticed something: the thing I can't do is to close Affinity Photo. That's where I get the message. Sorry I didn't try that.

image.png.034f7da9696f7e7e21afce560baa53dd.png

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

Ah, so it might be something. In my case neither direction works without getting stuck. The program the file is sent to gets stuck and the program of the file's origin works fine. So it's not a big deal in this case.