Ferrangie

Is the size of font in UI, particularly rulers, adjustable?

I'm working in Designer (Win), but I imagine this applies across the Affinity products. I'm old, but not too old. My eyesight is getting worse. Other than using a magnifier, or changing the screen resolution, is there a way to change the user interface font size, especially for the ruler?

Dark or Light UI settings makes a difference, but not enough since I can't control the hues or intensity of the bars. Granted, I know what measurement I set them for, but it would be nice actually to read the marks. Also, the screen is always at it's most crisp when set to native rez. My eyes are fuzzy enough.

I want to think that the designers of "design" products actually thought about this.

Your time is appreciated.

There is the Large size in the Preferences pane for User Interface, it is a 'bit' better. I also would like the fonts across the whole operating system to be larger and more legible. It can't be my age... well okay that's most of it [sigh emoticon]

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.x.x

15 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

There is the Large size in the Preferences pane for User Interface, it is a 'bit' better. I also would like the fonts across the whole operating system to be larger and more legible. It can't be my age... well okay that's most of it [sigh emoticon]

I think that Preference is only for MacOS, not for Windows.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.7.3.475 Beta

FIRST (and always) THANK YOU FOR FREEING US FROM ADOBE.

And, now... 

Oh man, the text is small and the RULER TEXT is ABSURDLY TINY (like 6px) on WIndows 10 Affinity Photo version 1.7.x.

Same thing when you drag a guide and the cute little microbe sized element appears with the teeny, tiny, itty, bitty pixel size displayed as you drag.

And I've been through all the preferences and found no way to make it larger.

I zoom in to set finite guide locations and, while the image zooms large, the ruler text is so tiny I have to put my face to the monitor and squint to see it.

Ridiculous. Please give Windows users a way to adjust the teeny, tiny, itty, bitty little, microscopic ruler text.

Thank you for your consideration.

Chris