You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I noticed that message too, even on a new document with no images in it.

If I attempt to insert/place a large image it gives me the option to link all my existing images even if I have none.

The irony is that the large image I am attempting to insert/place always gets imported as an embedded image not linked.

Also noticed that if I do select linked then the Image Placement Policy in Document Setup gets changed to Prefer Linked, so future images always get inserted as linked.

PS I think the message will pop-up when inserting an image above 25MB

More testing needed

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff

The error message needs rewording. I think carl123 is right wherein any image over a certain size will force this error message which is misleading to say the least. I believe it is known to the developers but I think they're still trying to decide on a few things before this feature will be complete. 

Thanks for raising it :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.