nicoco

Pressure sensitivity with Huion 1060Plus tablet on windows

I downloaded the trial yesterday, and while the tablet works fine with photosop, krita and illustrator, Affinity designer does not response to pressure changes AT ALL.

I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the brushes, fiddling with the setting, rebooting, and nothing seem to work.

Tablet: Huion 1060P (new 8192)

I feel stupid now, but that was it. It got me confused for good though - maybe it should be set to Automatic by default?
Anyway, thanks for the fast reply!

Hello, 
this may be of great interrest for someone here, the software Hej Stylus V3.1 seems to make it possible to control or manage Pen Pressure for tablets.
I have dowloaded a trial and will see if it does the job but you can check and it here https://hejstylus.com

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

2 hours ago, Arnaud Mez said:

this may be of great interrest for someone here, the software Hej Stylus V3.1 seems to make it possible to control or manage Pen Pressure for tablets.

Thanks for the suggestion, Arnaud, but this thread is about using the Huion 1060Plus tablet on Windows. Hej Stylus! V3.1 is only available for macOS.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

9 hours ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Thanks for the suggestion, Arnaud, but this thread is about using the Huion 1060Plus tablet on Windows. Hej Stylus! V3.1 is only available for macOS.

Whooow ... sorry didn't catch up !
Sorry guys.

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15