Don't believe everything that Hollywood tells you. I have it from good authority that these two guys get on like a house on fire; the first chance they get, out comes the piano and before you know it - it's an all out rendition of "Nessun Dorma." And if you thought the Italian language was difficult to understand. . .just you wait till you hear this mother sing.

Put that in your dreadlocks and smoke it!

AP con1.jpg

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

8 minutes ago, Roger C said:

When The Camera's Switched Off...

But...but...this is a photo, isn't it?:35_thinking:

Yeah. . .and how's that saying go? The camera never lies. ;-)

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

7 hours ago, AffinityJules said:

before you know it - it's an all out rendition of "Nessa Dorma." And if you thought the Italian language was difficult to understand. . .

It’s not made any easier, of course, by changing “Nessun” to “Nessa”.... whistling.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

7 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

It’s not made any easier, of course, by changing “Nessun” to “Nessa”.... whistling.gif

Thanks Alfred. Somehow I just knew I got that wrong, I never bothered checking before the typing event (bad mistake) I just ploughed on regardless. Of course, thanks to your timely comment I will now correct my blunder which in effect will make your remark redundant. :P

11 hours ago, AffinityJules said:

I will now correct my blunder which in effect will make your remark redundant.

:63_astonished: So you can travel back in time? As well as living on a different planet?

This forum sure is diverse.:239_ant::219_octopus::77_alien:

Affinity Designer & Photo  :  Win 10

24 minutes ago, Roger C said:

:63_astonished: So you can travel back in time? As well as living on a different planet?

This forum sure is diverse.:239_ant::219_octopus::77_alien:

That's right. . .I planet hop all the time.