You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1 hour ago, henryg said:

I'm assuming liquefy is the way to go,

Not unless it has a "perform a miracle" checkbox I may have missed.

You need to think outside the cookie jar, there are other ways to do this.

Now load that bad boy up on Tinder and see those emails come flooding in.

tum2.jpg

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

@carl123 I thought you'd have beefed up the pecs a bit too 

weight-lifter.png.e3ebb02579afcc01491ae2a7bb39f356.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

FWIW there is a recently released version of Portrait Pro Body at around £30 or £50 for the Studio version. This claims to fix body shapes as you want. The Studio version works as a PS plugin. Related progams from the same stable work with Affinity. It all depends on if you think it is worth the price. I have not tried it, but it it has been well reviewed.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

I'd rather save the money buy Affinity Publisher when it comes out ;) 

I think you could learn how to do what that program does on a lazy afternoon without having to shell out. Nope I'll stick to watching the 5am latest fitness gimmick adverts. :D while munching on a box small bowl of sugar puffs drenched in ice cold milk yum!

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

1 hour ago, firstdefence said:

I'd rather save the money buy Affinity Publisher when it comes out

Yes, I probably would as well. I'm nor really into portrait/paunch image processing. One interesting comment I saw in a review is that it is designed to "perpetuate the stereotypes of the 'ideal' western body image". And there was me thinking that this included a (male) paunch.

Looking at their example video, I find that I can hardly tell the difference between before and after in the male images. For the females, I mostly prefer the before images. But then, I generally prefer a natural, unimproved look in any human image.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

1 hour ago, toltec said:

What? :o

You mean all those years of intensive training to develop mine were wasted ?

We salute you and your Paunch, or more trendily called Said in Movie trailer man voice "The One Pack"

Six packs are so 2017 :3_grin: