DiviSmart

How Do I Get My Free Grade Ui Pack With Affinity Designer?

Hello, I can't seem to find the graphic with the link to download the UI pack when I start up AD. I'm on a mac. Also, I have version 1.4.3, is it possible to update the software to a more recent version? Thank you!

Hi Richard.fwill,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Yes, to update Designer to the latest version (1.5.4) go the App Store, Updates tab and click the update button in front of the application you want to update.

To be able to see the Grade UI Kit page on the Welcome screen make sure you are connected to the internet and that the connection is not being blocked by a third party app like Little Snitch or a firewall.

If your browser still remembers the address, you should be able to get there by typing

https://affinity.serif.com/free-content/

or perhaps

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/free-content/ 

or

https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/free-content/ 

as appropriate, and letting the browser fill in the 16-character code to complete the URL. Otherwise, you'll need to get help from Serif/Affinity staff.

When I try to extract the compressed folder for the Grade UI kit on Windows, I get an error message that the folder is empty.

Any help please, the folder is 75mb so it clearly isn't empty.

Hi Photomo, I can't say for Windows and you don't say which version, but:

Sounds like a corrupt download.

Do integrity test on archive file.

Failing that you could rename the file and redownload it, and then compare the CRC checksums by right clicking on file and choose CRC SHA (at least thats what my Windows 10 menu has).

Michael

Hello, what can I do if I've bought Affinity Designer and then lost my files?  I don't have my emails or the Grade UI Kit, so how can I redownload it?  Or maybe re-send the emails?  Thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh, I'm stupid, haha.  It's right there on the opening screen of AFD.  Nvm!

Edited by Erybus
Problem solved

Hello there, 

I purchased AD version 1.5.5 for mac through apple store, and I can't find the link to download grade UI kit in the welcome page. Please guide me how to get it. Thanks heaps.

Jason

Hi anzarmy,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
The page with the link to the Grade UI Kit is the 4th to appear (or click on the 4th dot on the bottom to jump to it) when you open the Welcome screen but you must be connected to the internet to see it.

grde_ui_kit_page.jpg