You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is it okay to register with a second email?

When the Windows beta of Affinity Photo was released, I registered with my other email account with Gmail (one I usually use for everything), but I forgot that I don't usually get notified to forum or other activity through my Gmail account. For this forum and another, my subscription is through another email server that works better for me. Would it be okay if I register with that other email server even though I already registered?

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

I would like to try affinity photo and designer one more time i'm asking for legit permission please give me one chance to make a decision on my birthday (soon)
I will have 100 euros and 50 euro new graphic tablet. so my thoughts are to buy both Designer and Photo but i really dont know if i will regret it.

And i havent really used affinity products properly not even for a little because i give up fast but thats my fault :) so please just for one hour testing is it possible?

The thing is, I already have my forum subscription set to the email server I want to use instead. I have switched in the past for the same reason. As I registered for Affinity Photo, I forgot that I have previously switched because I wasn't getting notified of new responses. I'm afraid now that I may not get notified when my beta is available, because I accidentally used my old email.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

I'm afraid now that I may not get notified when my beta is available, because I accidentally used my old email.

As I mentioned in another thread, because I knew the download URL for Affinity Designer on Windows it was easy for me to figure out the corresponding URL for Affinity Photo, so I didn't bother to wait for an email notification. And once you're using it, the program itself will tell you if there's a newer version available for download.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

because I knew the download URL for Affinity Designer on Windows it was easy for me to figure out the corresponding URL for Affinity Photo

Wowee! That is one way to use your head.

Would that be allowed though? The regular installation requires email registration. Anyone who is not yet signed up could take advantage of it.

And i havent really used affinity products properly not even for a little because i give up fast but thats my fault :)

I don't know too much about Photo, but I am learning a lot about Designer. Perhaps in the sometime future, I could make a basic and advanced video tutorial and post it here. It is quickly becoming my favorite program.

Hi bleduc

Yes you can re-register with another email if you wish, if this works better for you. Just sign up again with the email you want to use. 

Thank you very much for the response. That is really good to know.