You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Public Beta - 1.5.0.8 (Windows)

Hi,

yesterday I have update my Windows 10 to anniversary edition.

Now, my wacom tablet right click doesn´t work into Affinity Designer, but works in any another app.

Interesting. I've not updated to the Anniversary Update yet, but will do it and check it out. Thanks for your report.

When I export a drawing that uses textured brushes in PDF format they always end up as flat lines in the final file, even with "Unsupported properties" checked. Is this normal?

Try to draw with "Pixel Persona" selected. The exported PDF will be ok.

I was testing PDF exporting, and I think that is another aspect to consider when exporting PDF, that is the quality you want for exported file. When you use "for web" the quality is less accurate (pixelized) and the filze size is smaller, but when you choose "for export" and "for print" the quality of output is mutch better (and the file size is bigger too!!!).

When I export a drawing that uses textured brushes in PDF format they always end up as flat lines in the final file, even with "Unsupported properties" checked. Is this normal?

I think it's a "Draw Persona" side effect...

Try do draw with "Pixel Persona" selected. The exported PDF will be ok.

Another aspect to consider when exporting to PDF format, is the quality and file size.

When exporting, if you choose the preset "for web", the file size is smaller, but the quality of PDF is less accurate (pixelized). When you choose "for export" and "for print" the quality is mutch better, but the file size will be bigger too.

I hope this could help.