I'm having trouble figuring out how to export a JPEG for print. The document is set to print and is 300 dpi, however, when I save, the image is 72 dpi. I don't see an option in the save settings (attached).

I am also trying to export in 300 dpi so I can use for printing my wedding thank you cards, I'm loving it so far, very easy to use. Unfortunately I'm exporting at 72dpi, can I change this yet? 

If you purchased already the app, and you can't wait for the appstore official update, you can downdoad for free the Beta that solves that issue... just download it and use it.

Here the link: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/2287-affinity-designer-customer-beta-1019988/

It's beta but works perfect :P

I am having this problem in Affinity Photo 1.5.2 (Mac, Sierra 10.12.5) project is at 300dpi all jpeg and tiff export at 72dpi. I have to work around by exporting as 300dpi .pdf and then open the .pdf in Apple Preview and export the jpeg/tiff at 300dpi from there.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

14 minutes ago, hikerbikerwriter said:

Problems seems to still persist in 1.7.3

On Windows version of Photo there does not appear to be problems. Projects created using the 300dpi setting will also be exported with this nominal DPI value at least when using JPG or TIFF format. Images resized with specified DPI value or marked (but not resized) to be using the specified nominal DPI value also export using the same nominal DPI value.

Hi hikerbikerwriter,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
This was already fixed and seems to be working fine for me using Affinity Photo 1.7.3. Can you give us a few more details please? To what format are you exporting, what OS are you running? Do you have any sample afphoto file that when exported to that format fails to honour the document dpi?