You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Write text for Image creation

Affinity cannot create Ai from Prompts but try "Beautiful young asian girl in yellow saree from the state of maharashtra in india sat at a table outside at night village"

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

A quick note in case this thread gets locked.

Some of us are discussing Ai generated art in another forum.

Art & Literature (Page 1) — Alfred's Serif Users' Forums (punster.me)

I hope this helps.

We are finding that the AI system will do some things well but will not do others.

https://punster.me/serif/viewtopic.php?id=537

William

Until December 2022, using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 in England. From January 2023, using an HP laptop running Windows 11 in England.

FWIW - These forums are for the discussion of Affinity software related topics, not the use of AI.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

• Staff

Hi @Hari_777,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

Unfortunately these Forums are not for sharing AI created artwork, or discussions regarding AI prompts to create specific images.

The 'Share your work' section of the Forums are designed for sharing work specifically created within or using the Affinity apps.
When sharing work, we ask users to provide an explanation of the tools/workflows they used with the Affinity apps, so that other members can have a better idea of the possibilities of the Affinity apps functions - though this is not a strict requirement.

Therefore we must ask that you stop creating posts such as this one, as the Affinity Forums simply aren't the correct place for these discussions or images.

This specific thread was moved to the 'Questions' section of the forums by a different moderator, though the above remains true in either 'Share your Work' or 'Questions' here on the Affinity Forums.

I will be locking this thread from further replies - if you continue to post AI generated images, or threads requesting AI image prompts, we may be forced to restrict your Affinity Forum account from posting at all.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!